Friday, February 10, 2012

...A better Blogger I shall be!

        Greetings from the heart of Accra my dear reader, indeed its been ages since you last read from my blog- Accept my apology for not feeding your eyes for some time now....lols! The truth is Ghanabakwamena has been engage with important appointments, projects and the like - Connectivity is no more a challenge. Wishing you well.... keep your eyes here for some Better Blogging.

        Hope you have fully recovered the loss to our folks from Zambia... No feuding Please! I know some players on the Ghanaian team may be on your wanted list too...
Kwarasey, Gyan, Boateng and others for some errors of some sort during play... as we wait to cling unto 3rd position... please support the stars! we can deal with other matters on return....that's only if they come home directly....lols!

No comments:

Post a Comment